CorasWorks is a global leader in solutions and applications on all versions of the Microsoft SharePoint platform. Founded in 2003, more than 1,000 organizations and 1 million users worldwide have selected CorasWorks for their SharePoint-based solutions and applications. These solutions and applications span a wide variety of vertical market segments, including Federal governments, the military, manufacturing, business services, communications, energy, associations, religious institutions, health care, and pharmaceuticals.
Leveraging the CorasWorks Solution Platform on SharePoint, organizations can accomplish their business objectives while dramatically reducing their risk, cost, and complexity.
CorasWorks delivers these solutions in one-fifth the time and at half the cost of custom-coded alternatives. It does this leveraging three main products for the SharePoint platform:
- The CorasWorks Solution Platform is a mature product in its 11th major release. It enables applications on SharePoint without custom coding, and has several other features and capabilities including global navigation, aggregation, workflow, and business intelligence/data visualization. The CorasWorks Solution Platform also provides for integration between SharePoint and external databases and systems.
- Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) enables organizations to gain control of their projects, enhance communications across all stakeholders, and report on progress. It contains several core modules including project sites with Gantt Charts, PMO, resource allocation, social communities, MS Project integration, and mobile. It also supports portfolio and program management.
- Cim for Social Business provides core social collaboration features and capabilities including portals, social communities, ideation, activity stream, and integration with the social networking features of SharePoint. It enables organizations to engage with their employees, customers, and vendors to drive interaction, innovation, and decision-making.
CorasWorks also builds custom solutions using the CorasWorks Solution Platform or by customizing our PPM and Cim products. Sample custom solutions include:
- Help Desk and Ticketing
- Various forms of project management, including proposal, capture, engagement and engagement management
- R&D Planning and Resource Allocation
- Material Request & Tracking
- Compliance management
- Purchase request management
- Equipment maintenance scheduling
- Business Intelligence and real-time reporting
- Program and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- ID/IQ process management for Federal Contractors
- Grants management
- Portals, Intranets and Extranets
- Data visualization.
CorasWorks is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner headquartered in Reston, Virginia USA.